The iPad iPad could not be restored bec Apple Community
You can click the “Download” button to install the firmware https://www.happy-bears.com/26966/ version. Select the version just prior to the latest update that caused the iPad white screen of death for you. To recap, IPSW files hold the system software and firmware for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod and are only used when updating or restoring your mobile devices. So if you keep running out of disk space, you can safely delete them.
- It is the first step that you can take before moving on to more advanced solutions.
- Type your email address to get a reminder and download link right to your inbox.
- Public or company Wi-Fi networks may not work to restore your Apple Watch.
- The iPad “iPad” could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt.
- If that doesn’t work, use Stellar Toolkit of iPhone to repair iOS issues in iPhone 12 Pro.
- However, you can put your iPhone stuck at black screen, white screen, or Apple logo back to normal.
As the iPhone black screen of death is detected, click Restore to restore the iPhone to factory settings. If you have an iTunes backup, the iTunes will prompt you to restore the backup to get back data. There are 4 feasible methods here to get it fixed by Hard Reset, iTunes, and repair service.
Olena grew up using Macs and exploring all the latest tech. Her Maui home is the epitome of an Apple ecosystem, full of compatible smart gear to boot. Olena’s favorite device is the Apple Watch Ultra because it can survive all her adventures and travels, and even her furbabies. To install this latest update, users need a fully charged Apple Watch with a charger and ot must be within range of the iPhone. However, Apple now provided steps for users to fix the common problems encountered with the Apple Watch.
- Read on and get familiar with different solutions to fix iPhone won’t restore error.
- Both Finder and iTunes do not provide a built-in option to change the download location of IPSW files.
- Error starting firmware after updating.
- Actually, firmware file corrupt iPhone/iPad issues are common when your device’s operating software and iTunes have gone through multiple updates.
- EaseUS file repair tool allows you to fix damaged documents, videos, and pictures in differnet formats.
Basically, there are due to either hardware issues or software problems. Before you attempt to repair the corrupted volume and recover files from it, look out for a backup of your data. If you discover that your data is safely backed up elsewhere, you can approach the repair without any worries.